First off, let me congratulate you for losing your way to the ‘about’ page. Not sure why you would browse further and have a look at the below paragraphs, but I leave it to your good judgment.
I am Prashanth Krishnamurthy, and I code a bit. This blog carries a few learnings, more than enough failures, and other stuff that I wished I knew earlier.
YouTube channel on web development that has a tendency to go into hibernation.
I run a small company called Pragital and am based out of Bangalore, India. I have worked for Fortune 100 companies in enterprisey stuff in the past. I lead a second life building out things on platforms like salesforce.com, Zoho and more.
techformist is built on Hugo using zzo theme.
- Keep everything simple with low build times. I stand by this although I am not sure how this will matter for day-to-day usage and <10k posts
- Persistently use at least one thing that is non-JS
- SPA-like behaviour is not a requirement for this blog at this time
More over with ~400 pages to generate, my site generation has to be fast and light-weight. Ergo, Hugo.
Recent Projects [= more info that none asked for]
I have been associated with cool projects, a few of which are featured below.
- Auto Claim Management for Agents
SaaS application that helps agents designated by insurance companies to manage their work. Includes a web and mobile app to track claim requests, conduct surveys, and export reports.
- Farm Subscription & Booking Management
Farm subscription management for a start-up.
- Metering Platform
Manage smart meters used by industries and households.
- Client Management for Electronic Manufacturers
A mini CRM and ERP combined for small scale manufacturers in the electronic industry.
All content except code is ©techformist.com.
Code provided on techformist.com is MIT licensed unless mentioned otherwise.